Internet Explorer não abre nenhum site...

José Neto
Membro
Membro
Registro: 20 Mai 2009
Karma: [0] Acrescente 1 ponto ao karma. Tire 1 ponto do karma

Internet Explorer não abre nenhum site...

Mensagem por José Neto » 29 Nov 2010

Olá pessoal,tudo bem com vocês?
Gente,venho aqui pedir ajuda a vocês para ver se consigo resolver um problema que nunca aconteceu comigo,aconteceu parecido.
Acontece que utilizo internet Banda Larga GVT de alta velocidade,só que a internet conecta mas quando vou abrir o meu navegador(IE 8),simplismente não abre,ele fica carregando,carregando e nada,nada de abrir a página inicial.Aconteceu um problema parecido com esse, em que eu não conseguia navegar com o IE 8,mas ai só foi mudar de navegador e pronto.Ao contrário desse problema,que eu já instalei e REINSTALEI mais dois navegadores no meu PC(FIREFOX e GOOGLE CHRONE) e o problema persisti.Agora tô tendo que navegar pelo REAL PLAYER(Player de música e audio).=x
Andei pesquisando pela internet,e há algumas pessoas que tiveram problemas parecidos com o meu,e fui recomendado a mudar meu endereço IP.Já entrei em contato com a GVT e eles me forneceram um outro endereço IP,mas não adiantou nada.
Espero encontrar a solução para este problema o quanto antes.
Desde já,Obrigado!

FernandoNishimura
Membro
Membro
Registro: 04 Fev 2009
Karma: [19] Acrescente 1 ponto ao karma. Tire 1 ponto do karma

Re: Internet Explorer não abre nenhum site...

Mensagem por FernandoNishimura » 04 Dez 2010

Acesse as propriedades de sua conexão de rede, clique em Propriedades, clique em TCP/IP, Configurar, e informe os números de DNS - sugestão 208.67.222.222 para primário e 8.8.8.8 para secundário. O primeiro é da OpenDNS e o segundo é da Google.
------------------------------------------
Fernando Nishimura de Aragão
Administrador de Redes

Se a resposta foi útil, avalie positivamente o usuário. Obrigado.

toubbible
Membro
Membro
Registro: 26 Nov 2013
Karma: [0] Acrescente 1 ponto ao karma. Tire 1 ponto do karma

Share Some Ways through black friday deals shopping online

Mensagem por toubbible » 26 Nov 2013

When you think of Black Friday, you envision milelong lines and trampling crowds.As one of the premier hotels near the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Randall's Island and Central Park East, the Courtyard really comes alive during the holidays.These people also don't mind spending thousands of dollars on different items.Clarksville, TN After a day of eating Turkey on Thanksgiving, most people were looking for nothing more than a good nap.No directions were needed for many of the second wave of shoppers who came to the North Shore Mall after breakfast. The typical discounts are more in the range of 20 to 25 percent off (everything from Radio Flyers and other rideons to toys like Squinkies and Transformers).In order to make it to the Coach store, which was offering everything at 50% off, "we had to climb down the drainage wall and back up the other side," she said.Of course, as stores compete for both foot and online traffic, the competing sales and promotions have already begun.The sales will begin online on Thanksgiving and will take in Black Friday and Cyber Monday, with offers by as much as 75 percent off.It is a term that stores adopted after retailers noticed a spike in sales on the Monday after Thanksgiving Day. adidas black friday deals In fact, Gwyneth Paltrow told Oprah a wine saver was one of her kitchen must haves.
While Bush advice didn sound very sound after the collapse of the housing bubble brought America decadelong credit binge to an end, there are hints in retailers excitement about Black Friday sales (forget those naughty pepper sprayers) of a return to the idea that one of the very best things we can do for our country and the world is go out and spend.
On Black Friday, total payment volume, or the total value of goods sold, rose 27 per cent versus last year.
Gwendolyn's passion is contagious, no matter what level wine drinker you are.
These boots feature a leather and fabric upper with a laceup front, sidezip closure, and cap toe stitching.
This year's event, however, saw more mayhem than usual as throngs of competitive shoppers tussled and growled over waffle irons and Xboxes, with altercations turning violent in at least seven states."(Retailers) are trying to get more people to shop early, and encourage people to shop early.The day following Thanksgiving is called "Black Friday" because in the past, when many retailers turned profitable for the year on that day, they would refer to it as "going into the black.It has since expanded to 31 locations in Ontario and Alberta.In the United States, only the very rich have the power to sock away huge amounts of money for the future while spending lavishly in the present. cyber monday boots sales ** digital cameras: Best Buy is advertising a 10megapixel digital camera for the almost embarrassingly low price of just $49.
Plus 10% of revenue is donated to the American Cancer Society, so you save money and money goes to cancer research.
Apple iPhone and iPad continued to rank one and two for mobile device retail traffic (4.
If you find a legitimate site but still have concerns about spending money, the type of card you use can make a big difference.
But as other days become popular for online shopping, Cyber Monday may lose some of its cache.
sellers unveil another raft of discounts, this timeonline, to lure shoppers still in the mood to buy after returning to work.Please email us at info[at]underwearclick[dot]com or use the contact form on the side banners to deactivate your visual contents and we will respond and solve the issue within 24 hours.In fact, up until three years ago, that title was historically held on the last day shoppers can order items with standard shipping rates and get them delivered before Christmas.PRLog can't be held liable for the contents of the product listings.There is nothing (and I mean nothing) that I want/need/crave/desire enough to stand in line with a bunch of total strangers who may or may not have showered recently to buy. burberry black friday sale Cyber Monday Deals Sale Apple iPod touch 32 GB (4th Generation) NEWEST MODELSupport for AAC, Protected AAC (iTunes Store), MP3, MP3 VBR, Audible, Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV audio formats; H.Before the big day visit as many websites as possible and take note of what you want to buy.It Cyber Monday, one of the biggest online shopping days of the year.By Saturday she had spent about $1,000, reaping savings of about 50 percent.On the first night of Hanukkah, the family comes together to discuss how to use its donation. That makes it all the more fun, though, to revisit this fast, amusing tale of how the exchanges grew up with the Windy City, and the gritty roots of how it all came about.As the squads moved, tension was high, with leaders disciplining their troops on the spot when they failed to provide enough cover protection for those advancing in front of them or when they became disoriented and failed to advance to the most secure position.1My redonkulous cemraa that I love like Crazy Cakes!2Hot Chocolate from Starbucks3Christmas commercials on TV in October4When a stranger does some random act of kindness and I pay it forward5My daughters laugh (it fills me with warm gooey love)6Support from friends and family on new adventures in our lives (our photography business)Succeed or fail, they are proud of me!7Knowing who your real friends are and focusing on them as they focus on you The rest is just noise!8The internet9My pups Roxy and Scout10My families health, happiness, strength and that I have them in my life!锘縃arbin Ice Festival north face cyber monday This makes the finish set in less time, as well as making it easier to strip when it is time to refinish the floor.Customers also look for suitable offers and whoever offers the best will be successful.The seller you choose should be able to provide you with a wide range of choices and they should be able to answer any questions you may have about the craftsmanship and quality of the boots.

Retornar para Internet Explorer